A blog for those of us who will miss the original TFRT. Contact a TFRT moderator for an invitation.
Also see the NEW : http://thefirearmslounge.freeforums.net
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Tornado weather outside right now. I just got an alert on my cell that one had touched down in Denver. This is most unusual for Colorado. We do get tornadoes, though they are rare and nearly always confined to the eastern part of the state.
I was leaving the bank and happened to glance at the TV in the waiting area. "Denver airport reported tornado touched down and moving through area now." I glanced at my watch and the alert time was one minute ago. I assumed you wouldn't be watching TV at that time of day, so thought I'd alert you to get your head up and keep your head down. :D
I was leaving the bank and happened to glance at the TV in the waiting area. "Denver airport reported tornado touched down and moving through area now." I glanced at my watch and the alert time was one minute ago. I assumed you wouldn't be watching TV at that time of day, so thought I'd alert you to get your head up and keep your head down. :D
ReplyDeleteHope all is well there, I saw 5+ inches of hail fell in some areas. Weird!
ReplyDelete