Saturday, May 24, 2014

Someone explain me this one.

If someone else has commented on a post, I can click on the number of commenters, and go to that post, and comment on it if I want to.

But if no one has yet commented, such as this one by Bob about "let the music begin", and commenters is listed as 0, I can't click on that 0 and go to the post. 

I can click on the blue "Let the music begin", which will take me to his post on the composing board, but there is no place to comment on it.

And when I back out of it, I get a message about "you have unsaved changes that will be lost".

Apparently, I could change his post, while I was in there.  I don't want to do that, but apparently I could.

But how do I get to comment, if no one else has commented?  Someone has to be first.  How do you get there?

Or is this another problem of google+?

12 comments:

  1. Click on the "No Comments" button at the bottom of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird Alpo. I don't have those issues at all.
    Try it again on my post. I can always post it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's another + debokle...same as I can mouse over
    contributors names with nothing but a darker color...but a mouse over
    yours or bobs name brings up a large google pop up asking me if
    I wanna add to my "circles" list....some "permissions" or "sharing" deal
    as to what you say on the comment aspect...I guess then it's good we wont be getting any fast hap hazardly responses from you until a reasonable person has responded first...? ha ha hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1shot, I think it may have something to do with me and Alpo being g+ whatever that is. Maybe how we registered or got notified? We seem to be the only two with that tag by our names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes sir..as I said..another + aspect...I dont know much about it..only
    that going +...however you do it....is some kinda greater google
    ID,,,beyong a gmail account/identity...seems from what I have
    been reading is googles way of going "facebook" etc...as to the
    personal web experience things....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is annoying as hell.

    Can someone post a link to where I can sign in as google-blogger, like all the rest of you are, and then I can dump all this google+ crap and be normal again?

    Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe "register with google blogger" would be a better choice of phrase, instead of "sign in".

    "Sign up"? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have to completely sign out of all google stuff and then bring up the blog and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You might then have to get another invitation, also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe at 3rd. I didn't need another invite, just had to edit my g-mail account settings and my info here. It took a couple tries but mission accomplished. I should write stuff down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Care to give an old computer-illiterate guy a step-by-step as to how to do that?

      Delete
  11. Nothing is intuitive at all here. Glad the g+ is wiped out!

    ReplyDelete