Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm going to leave both of my personalities on here for awhile. I find that I need to look at things as an author sees them as well as the way admin sees them. So, for now, rifler39 is an author and armedandsafe is an admin.
Pops

8 comments:

  1. I think most will be encouraged to know you are
    trying different personalities.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Pops, they have drugs available now to treat cases of schizophrenia. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhhh, noooooooo....that was the first thought that came to me! Call the medics; I'm thinking like Pistol! :o

      Delete
  3. I was told you went both ways, now understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't your keyboard get a little crowded if you all want to type at the same time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of those as well Pops... I think.

    ReplyDelete