Thursday, May 22, 2014

Regular Blog users

Is this site going to be made available for "regular"
users or just individual invite etc...if so, a message should
be posted on old site before it goes down and some
regulars are still checking in....

1shot

3 comments:

  1. At the moment, just invitees. I wanted to get a feel for how it works and such first. When you guys feel it is time, we'll open it up and put it back on the "available to search engines" status.

    New subject, I noticed that new posts to Art's Place go to the bottom. Can we turn that around so new posts show up first?

    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be a bad idea to put up a notice on the old site of "Contact a moderator by email or PM for an invitation."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you and Pistol a members' list.

    ReplyDelete