OK, I'm now on here three times. I've been experimenting and have discovered that I have to be signed into google as the guy I'm inviting to get it to take. I originally set up the account as pop.popsphotos, because that was how I was signed in to google at that moment. Later I tried to accept the invitation as armed_and_safe and it just said I had duplicated my ability to sign in. Then I was signed in to google as photography.pop and tried to invite armed_and_safe again and got accepted as photography.pop. SOOOOO, I signed into google as armed_and_safe in IE, went to PaleMoon as pop.popsphotos, sent the invitation, went back to IE and accepted the invitation and got accepted with a handle of rifler39.
Now, I'm dizzy.
Pops
Now, I'm dizzy.
Pops
Maybe that's why I got an email saying you were a verified owner of the account. ~;o)
ReplyDeleteYou can remove the two you wish to discard...under settings
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I have responded to comments under two of the names. I wonder what will happen to the comments of the one I disappear.
ReplyDeleteOK, I cancelled the one called "Pops" which is the one google earth insists I use. The posts I made while signed in as him stayed.
ReplyDelete