A blog for those of us who will miss the original TFRT. Contact a TFRT moderator for an invitation.
Also see the NEW : http://thefirearmslounge.freeforums.net
Friday, May 23, 2014
If I change the time zone in settings, does everyone then have to live in my time zone?!
Yes ma'm...believe so...is currently set op Pacific...on POPs time...so any change will be new constant...just about any change we (admin's) make is same as if we made this blog...so a time stamp constant needs to be agreed or known..:)
I have no idea, Ma'am.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe Piney put it back?
ReplyDeleteAnyway - THE POST I WAS TRYING TO MAKE (ta-daat ta-daaaaa)
Where's your mustache?
Worrycat doesn't have a mustache!! Poor kitty.
ReplyDeleteBut he's got my "groucho " eyebrows...?
DeleteThat's why he needs a mustache.
DeleteUse shoepolish. Groucho did.
I like worrycat just as he is! He does have whiskers, after all.
Delete...oh, poor cat...!
DeleteYes ma'm...believe so...is currently set op Pacific...on POPs
ReplyDeletetime...so any change will be new constant...just about any
change we (admin's) make is same as if we made this blog...so
a time stamp constant needs to be agreed or known..:)
I think one can make a time zone change for their own postings in their profile. True, any one of you can change the time zone for the blog.
ReplyDelete...do you see any change...? I set my time zone using "time of Rome".....
ReplyDeleteAdvice?
Of course you can come back to "Pops time".
ReplyDelete