A blog for those of us who will miss the original TFRT. Contact a TFRT moderator for an invitation.
Also see the NEW : http://thefirearmslounge.freeforums.net
Friday, May 23, 2014
How 'bout someone sending me an invite.
I think (hope?) I have figgered out how to sign in as Alpo. But I need to rejoin, which takes an invitation.
I suppose I could send myself an invite, but I don't know how.
Ron, when I sent you one earlier...I sent one to me....which I got and deleted etc....but I tried yours again...with gmail account listed under settings...but window comes up and says all authors already invited,,,so maybe pistol beat me to it...? If you get a new invitation, when coming into blog or early in procedure..look for a tag that says how to appear to others in blog(s) (alias etc) and then you can choose alpo....
I see on my home page that there is a setting to join or go to google+....but from what I can investigate,,,(googles way of facebooking) doesnt seem worth a tinkers damn if you dont matrix or SHARE every part of your account(s) down to your underwea label etc....
If pistols mail does not make it...I suggest you let us delete your authorship and sent you a fresh one.....
Alpo, click on the "design" button and then click the "settings" button. Scroll down to the little "add authors" button (in blue below the listing of present members) and click it. Scroll down until you see the empty box and enter the email address of the person you want to invite. Pops
post the email you want it sent to and I will try
ReplyDeletealso...see if you cant change your name as seen by others
ReplyDeleteon YOUR profile page etc...
If you do get on as Alpo...other name/user (Ron) can be deleted,
ReplyDeleteas Pops needs to delete his other two...
ok, sent you a new invitation to mail listed in our settings
ReplyDeleteI checked both the gmail address listed here and the yahoo address from Round Table. Nothing from you.
DeleteI just sent you one, Ron. It was sent to therealalpo address.
ReplyDeleteRon, when I sent you one earlier...I sent one to me....which I
ReplyDeletegot and deleted etc....but I tried yours again...with gmail account
listed under settings...but window comes up and says all authors
already invited,,,so maybe pistol beat me to it...? If you get a new invitation,
when coming into blog or early in procedure..look for a tag that says
how to appear to others in blog(s) (alias etc) and then you can choose
alpo....
I see on my home page that there is a setting to join or go to
google+....but from what I can investigate,,,(googles way of facebooking)
doesnt seem worth a tinkers damn if you dont matrix or SHARE every
part of your account(s) down to your underwea label etc....
If pistols mail does not make it...I suggest you let us delete your
authorship and sent you a fresh one.....
Randall
Got Pistol's. I'd rather just be Alpo, but I'm happy with this.
DeleteGood job...you gonna delete the Ron account...?
DeleteRon account is gone.
ReplyDeleteAlpo, click on the "design" button and then click the "settings" button. Scroll down to the little "add authors" button (in blue below the listing of present members) and click it. Scroll down until you see the empty box and enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
ReplyDeletePops
Fabulous! The google+ thing is weird though.
ReplyDelete