A blog for those of us who will miss the original TFRT. Contact a TFRT moderator for an invitation.
Also see the NEW : http://thefirearmslounge.freeforums.net
Friday, May 23, 2014
Guten Morgen allerseits!
Good morning everyone.
We seem to be getting a few of the regulars from the TFRT site. We should invite more of them. That list that Pops sent out should help.
I knew that list wouldn't have emails, but figured it would be useful for knowing who our regular visitors are. That is, basically, a year's worth of visits.
I agree.
ReplyDeleteMe too.
DeleteThat recent Pops list...has all usernames,,,,but
ReplyDeletenot emails with the print out...or mine' didn't anyway
I knew that list wouldn't have emails, but figured it would be useful for knowing who our regular visitors are. That is, basically, a year's worth of visits.
ReplyDelete1shot, I can look up email addresses as long as the TFRT site is up.
ReplyDelete