A blog for those of us who will miss the original TFRT. Contact a TFRT moderator for an invitation.
Also see the NEW : http://thefirearmslounge.freeforums.net
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Good morning everyone.
I think Pops had a great idea with this blog thing. If we can get some of the regulars over here as well, we might just be able to continue our little community. I would like that very much.
Remember, as admin, you can add authors to the list. Once your invitee is on board, you can decide whether you want to make that one admin, or not. Just tap the DESIGN button and go to "settings."
Remember, as admin, you can add authors to the list. Once your invitee is on board, you can decide whether you want to make that one admin, or not. Just tap the DESIGN button and go to "settings."
ReplyDeleteHey Pistol, You were right. I am here. well partially here as we all know I am not all here,but glad for the invite anyway.
ReplyDelete