I haven't done it yet, but I think a search of "recent posts" on TFRT
of members posting in the last "month" and getting addresses from mod
panel is a good way to reach most number of "active" members...and...
a post that we keep bumped up into view on recent posts that invites
any to here...
We should....post the link of this HOME page....and advise...
- On sign in screen...if you have NO google account...
-click on create account -
Input info....username and password...
(note ,username will be new Google .gmail account..don't put
your current email into listing as it is "optional "....
Then you will eventually see an option as to how you want
your username displayed on blog...so then pick old TFRT
name on your new google user page etc....
1shot/Randall.....?
I thought I had sent that list to you and rich yesterday, but I guess it didn't go out successfully. I just sent it again.
ReplyDeletePops
I just posted over on TFRT that we have the blog and people should email or PM a mod to get an invitation.
ReplyDelete