A blog for those of us who will miss the original TFRT. Contact a TFRT moderator for an invitation.
Also see the NEW : http://thefirearmslounge.freeforums.net
Yes, that is Rich. I swiped the picture from his FB page. He and I look enough alike to be mistaken for one another at a glance, but there is no relation that I know of.
So - who's the Christmas baby?
ReplyDeleteI'll have to research to see which one this is, but it is his latest grandson.
ReplyDeletePistol?
DeleteI've only seen one picture of him - that full-face in the obit. Between this being a profile, and no glasses in the other picture, I did not know.
Thought maybe it was your grandyoungun.
Yes, that is Rich. I swiped the picture from his FB page. He and I look enough alike to be mistaken for one another at a glance, but there is no relation that I know of.
ReplyDelete