Friday, June 20, 2014

6/20/14 - 10:41 hrs
Trying to sign in:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@la2-euro.esy.es and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

6 comments:

  1. about 3/4 of the time, even once i get logged in continues to due same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very frustrating. Yesterday while posting the latest, "In the Line of Duty," it took almost 40 minutes to complete with getting the error messages while trying to post. This morning, nearly each click on a topic got the same. I gave up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get online this morning at all on TFL. One Internal Server Error after another. Like Sarge, I just said to hell with it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...testy testy testy ha ha

    Have made some changes for us all...a new host...all data was
    transferred....please go again and then bookmark new location .

    1shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is happening? Yesterday I could not post. Today I can, but not under Alpo, and before I could post I had to prove I wasn't a robot buy typing some letters I could barely read.

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete